Ohio Business Gateway Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
In Ohio you can build your business and love your life, realizing professional and personal success without sacrificing one for the other. Find out how other successful companies and executives have found their state of perfect balance in Ohio.State of Ohio provides programs, services and incentives that makes you want to put up a business and succeed in the said state. If you are currently doing business with the state, you can access and manage your invoices, payment orders and make payments through the given eSupplier Portal. Indeed, the State of Ohio provides you its great way of serving you when you put a business in the State however, when you try to access your account in their website, it is quite hard to find their Login button due to multiple links found in their website but the Login link isn't one of them. If you are having troubles logging in or if you simply cannot find the Ohio Business Gateway Login links/buttons then do not worry because in this page, we will provide you with the help you need. Below, we have provided an instructional video teaching you on how to access the Ohio Business Gateway Login page and how do you login. If you have doubts in the process of logging in, step by step instructions are provided for reiteration purposes.
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the Ohio Business Gateway Login page URL: https://ohiobusinessgateway.ohio.gov/OBG/Membership/Security.mvc/Login?ReturnUrl=%2fOBG%2fMembership%2fHome.mvc%2fIndex#MainContainer onto the address bar of your web browser. Simply highlight the link provided (since it proves to be a great hassle if you input the characters of the link one by one), right click the link and with the drop down list that appears click Copy. When pasting, go to the address bar of your web browser and right click the empty text field. When a drop down list that appears click Paste. When the link is successfully copied and pasted, hit Enter or click Go.
- Once directed to the page, a login section greets you where you will input the necessary information such as your Username and your Password. Start logging in by filling in the first text field with your Username. Make sure you do not commit any mistakes or errors to avoid any delays that you may encounter.
- After the first text field is completed, move on to the next one and input your Password on it. Make sure you do not commit any mistakes or typos when inputting the information to avoid any errors that might delay you from accessing your account.
- Lastly, click the Login button to access your account.
Encountered Login troubles? Reset your login credentials:
- On the same page of Ohio Business Gateway, find the Forgot your Username or password? link and then click it if indeed you are having troubles accessing your account.
- Once the link is clicked, a User Assistance page greets you where you will have to input the information needed to reset your login credentials. If you are having troubles with your Username, click the Forgot username bullet in the User Assistance page and a text field appears.
- On the text field input your email address and then click Submit.
- If you are having troubles with your Password, then click it from the choices as stated in Step one and two and a text field appears.
- Input your Username onto the text field and then click Submit.
- Ohio Business Gateway will send you an email to your registered email address to help you in resetting your login credentials.
Exhausted all efforts but still cannot access your account? Contact Ohio Business Gateway:
*available Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
OBG Electronic Filing
Office of the Program Director
30 E. Broad Street, 39th Floor
Columbus, OH 43215
Phone: (614) 466-7344
Fax: (614) 387-5558
Bookmark this page and please do visit it often to keep you updated on the latest news and steps if there are changes to the Ohio Business Gateway Login process.